Meet The Team - Sarah Ellis
This week we sit down with Sarah Ellis from the Consumer team.
1. How long have you worked at Saffron Insurance?
I have worked for Saffron for 13 and a half years.
2. Tell us about your career at Saffron up to this point?
I came from Anthony Eastwoods in Bishop’s Stortford where I had worked for over 20 years and my loyal clients followed me to Saffron. Saffron had recently bought Hadham Insurance so a new office was made in Bishop’s Stortford where I worked until I transferred to The Dunmow Branch. I have now come full circle back to Stortford now Saffron have bought AIS. I am presently growing the Personal Lines clients as AIS was predominantly a Commercial Brokerage………. I am spreading the’ Saffron word’ throughout Bishop’s Stortford!
3. What is your biggest achievement since working here?
Doing my CII exam
4. Describe yourself in three words?
Friendly, Professional and Knowledgeable
5. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
A bird..... so I can fly!
6. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
I can still do the splits!